Privacy & Cookies Policy
Our Contact Details
A Rabbit’s Foot is owned and published by A Rabbit’s Foot Ltd. You can contact us by email here or correspond with us at A Rabbit’s Foot Ltd, 47-48 Piccadilly, London W1J 0DT, United Kingdom.
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics including name and contact details, location, IP addresses and cookies, onsite comments and any other correspondence between us.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- a contract with you, or because you have asked to take specific steps before entering a contract;
- to enable us to fulfil newsletters, email information about news, products, or other updates about our service;
- to process your participation in competitions, offers or for third parties with whom you have agreed we may forward your information;
- information supplied by third parties with whom you have given permission that they may supply your details to us.
We use the information that you have given us to fulfil any contractual or pre contractual service, provide marketing or product information where you have agreed that we may send and for statistical and research purposes.
- We may share this information with our own website, newsletter, agencies and communication providers.
- We may share this information with third parties only where you have given your consent to do so.
- We may disclose your personal data to a prospective seller or buyer of our business or assets and in the event of such a sale may transfer the data accordingly.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information are where we have one or more of the following:
- A contractual obligation;
- A legal obligation;
- A legitimate interest;
- Your consent, which you can remove at any time by contacting us at the address at the top of the page.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored. We will keep information only if there is a contractual or marketing or other legitimate interest until you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists. We will then dispose of your information by deleting your details.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us. You can also complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address is Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF, United Kingdom. Helpline number: 0303 123 1113. ICO website: https://ico.org.uk/.
A Rabbit’s Foot – Privacy & Cookies Policy v1.0 May 2022